Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Laguna: a yoga scenario ( part 5 )

Hey Readers,

After trekking the mountain side, we reached what our leader considered the end.  Beyond this point, the source of the waterfalls is diminished into a trickle.  Before our lunch and our hot chocolate mixed with instant coffee, I had fun doing yoga poses for the camera.

Scene:
She stood there waiting for me.  "Hold on, I have to find my balance." I was on top of the rock, almost flat, but still had its slippery spot.  My knees shook as I looked for my balance doing one pose at a time.

When the pictures were taken, I went down to preview the pics.  I explained how difficult it was to find balance.  Mistranslation could be funny.  One responded with a giggle: "Ang hirap naman ng buhay mo kung kaylangan mo pa hanapin ang balance ( your life is so difficult that you have to find balance/ your life is so difficult that you can't stand on your feet because you constantly have to find balance )!"

We laughed.  Finding balance became the on-going joke on the way back...

I like doing the middle pose a lot.  The side plank to the far right is the easiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment