Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or treat before dinner

Yo Readers!

After returning from the picnic, I was tired; I wanted to take a nap.  I went to rest upstairs in my aunts' old room.  Strange things started to happen.

I was listening to my fully charged mp3 player then all of the sudden the music stopped and the application closed automatically.  I started reading a book.

My eyes were getting droopy, and then the lights was turned on.  I looked and I saw my little nephew scurrying away.

The music started playing again, and it got windy.  Of course, the wind was a good relief from the heat.  It started lolling me to sleep, but it got so strong slamming the door shut and disrupting my attempt to nap once again.

Next thing I know, it was time for dinner.  I told my aunts what happened.  One of them replied: "The spirits are early this year ... Maybe that's the spirit of your aunt looking for her pasalubong ( roughly translated as "souvenir from a trip or treat from a trip" )?"

It's been a year since my father's eldest sister died, and the room I stayed in was her favorite room.

No comments:

Post a Comment